I hate that my time is measured in semesters rather than in months or weeks. School sucks. Here come finals...I can't decide if I'm excited to get this semester over with or if I am dreading the horrible tests...we'll see when it's over.
I just got back from my first obgyn appointment ever...don't worry...I won't be graphic...but I did not like the experience. I don't even like hugging. I don't even like revealing the top portion of my chest in "low cut" shirts. Today I learned just how modest I really am. What was I thinking? Hated it!
...since I did it for AK the great...or at least so we don't have children any time soon...here's the skinny on him...as stolen from a blog I recently stalked.
All About Adam:
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? He's not a big tv junkie...plus it depends on who's in charge of the tv at the time...probably a movie, discovery channel, sports, or something like the Simpsons.
2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Bleu cheese.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? He's not so picky but he doesn't like the bean/chip dip stuff my family makes (I can't really blame him...it looks questionable) or chocolate ice cream.
4. You go out to eat...where would he choose? Depends on the occasion and money situation...fast food favs are Taco Time or Apollo. Pricier favs are Outback or Tepinyakis.
5. Where did he go to high school? West Jordan High School (before I got there)
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11...ish...depends on the style and brand.
7. If he was (were) to collect anything, what would it be? He doesn't like things like collections...he's too tidy...but he already has a lot of colognes and deodorants but that's more fettish than collection. I think he'd collect antiquey war stuff or instruments or train stuff...I don't know...probably nothing though.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? He goes in phases...Roast beef ala Chris from Hags is always a favorite...lately he's into Ham though...or any sandwich I make him for lunch.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Maybe sandwiches or Mexican...which he really can eat everyday...he also likes steak and twice baked potatoes...again...he's a phasey fellow.
10. What is his favorite cereal? He's crazy for cereal and his favorites are frosted mini wheats, and the expensive kind of cereal with granola and other such things in it...he likes all kinds though...hot and cold alike.
11. What would he never wear? Girl clothes/underwear (Oscar de la Hoya... :) )
12. What is his favorite sports team? Utah State , hey, Aggies all the way! He also like the Dodgers, Twins, Jets, Jazz, etc... ...and anyone playing Ohio.
13. Who did he vote for? The Obaminator! ...I assume this question is aimed at the presidential elections...
14. Who is his best friend? I hope it's me! Also his bros and parents. Maybe B-ry or Bretty or Kevis or... I'm going to play it safe and stick with ME though.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Suck at school, collect jobs, complain, get too hyper, bite my nails, watch entertainment meant for children, etc.. But he doesn't really care...he likes me anyway...even though I'm obnoxious!
16. What is his favorite color? I think it might be green these days...or burnt orange.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what would it be? Ah geeze...he has three favorites...yellow cake/chocolate frosting, red velvet cake/ fancy frosting, or neopolitan cake/homemade frosting...those are his all time favs but I think the last two (homemades) are his top favs...I'll let him choose.
18. Did he play sports in high school? Football for a time...Track for a shorter time...Mostly intramural things with his friends.
19. What could he spend hours doing? Hanging with me or his family...he also likes reading, movies, boxing, and the occasional video game.
20. What is one unique talent he has? He can tell a story or joke better than anyone...he is so captivating. He is also nicer than just about any man in the world...a lovely contrast to me. He can also eat whatever he wants because he has the best metabolism ever and works out a whole lot. He's stellar! The last two aren't so much talents as they are swell characteristics...but I threw them in anway.
There you have it folks...Adam the wonderful...the reason I go to invasive doctor's appointments...seriously, they should make a pill for guys...it's only fair.