Thursday, August 5, 2010

Stair Couch Survey

Our friends Mike and Amy came over with their sweet little baby, Emma (what I should have done was taken a picture of them...but I didn't think to until they left). They live in CA so we don't see much of them. Baby Emma is quite the walker and she enjoyed wandering around our house. We decided to move a third of our sectional in front of the stairs leading to the basement so she wouldn't wander herself into a spill.

After they left, Adam posed an interesting question. How long will our couch (that third of it, anyway) stay there? Most people would probably move it right back once there was no more baby around to be threatened by treacherous stairs. We aren't most people. AK thought I ought to blog about it and pose the question publicly. So you tell me, how long with that portion of our couch stay there before we decide to move it back (yes, I'm serious)?

5 comments:

Hatch said...

One week and then it will start to bug you!

*Aliese* said...

I vote three months, 2 weeks, and four days. You may add those all together or count them as three separate votes. It's up to you.

Carlye said...

I say 2 months....

Brit said...

I vote 6 months, but knowing you, you will probably leave it there longer than all of our guesses on purpose so that we are all wrong. :-)

Anonymous said...

Christmas when you re arrange for your tree :D