Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Slim to Win

Tonight was the finale for a weight loss program I started six months ago.  Spoiler alert: I didn't win. The guy who did lost over 80 pounds which is super impressive.  I lost twenty.  Which is also super impressive.  I'll take what I can get.   I have literally been working my butt off.  I still have a long way to go but this progress is encouraging.

I lost three inches in my chest (wah wah), three in my waist, five in the extra fatty bit between my waist and hips, and three in my hips. I also lost an inch around my upper arm and an inch around my calve.

My mile time went from over 13 minutes to under 11.

Here are my slightly embarrassing, super official before and after photos.

 Blue team started out as the smallest team with 7 members and just kept shrinking.  We lost Buffy after month one, and Cori amd Kathy after month 4.  Here are the strong finishers.

Kim, Tisha, Ramdy, Me, and our trainer Tiffany.  We lost more than 100 pounds combined!
I'm sure going to miss my team.  I couldn't have asked for a better group and I'm so proud of us all!