Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tag Team

Since I have AK handy, I decided to do this tag with him...rarely does he participate in the blogland so this should be lovely. Also, I really will post Christmas and car pics one day.

The pink answers are mine, the blue his...not too hard to figure out.

Also it's long but some of the answers are pretty entertaining...give it a read if you have time.
  1. Were you named after anyone? Kyle is my middle name...it's my dad's first name. No. At least I don't think so...maybe the girl from Back to the Future.
  2. When was the last time you cried? Um...probably the last time someone I loved died. I'm not a big bawler but I was really sick the other day and was tearing up a bit.
  3. Do you like your handwriting? Yeah. Usually.
  4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham. Turkey...but deli sliced...not pressed and slimey.
  5. Do you have children? No. Not for a while.
  6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yeah...if you call keeping to yourself a friendship. As long as I didn't annoy me too much.
  7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No. Uh...yes (and so does Adam, his "No" was sarcasm...it was funny when he said it...not as funny typed)
  8. Do you still have your tonsils? Nope but Jen says there's a piece of one in there still. Nope, I had them removed 2 years ago...and I'm right about Adam's remaining tonsil tissue.
  9. Would you bungee jump? Yes...I've done it and would do it again. Ditto. Aren't we an adventurous duo.
  10. What is your favorite cereal? Currently...I like expensive hippy cereal that people in tivas buy and put in their subaru outback. I've been into homemade oatmeal lately...but cold cereal will always be a staple.
  11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I have a lot of shoes. I think Adam means sometimes...and I almost never wear shoes...but when I do, I don't untie them, I step on the backs.
  12. What is your favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip. Cinnamon Roll
  13. What is the first thing you notice about people? If they look happy or not. Usually their teeth or eyes...unless there's something hard to not notice first...ie huge scars, moles, noses, etc.
  14. Who do you miss the most? My great grandma...unless it's Wednesday night when I haven't seen Jen for a while. I don't know that I miss anyone so much...I'll miss chicken tons when he goes on a mish...and I kind of miss my Grandpa Freeman even though he's still alive...I feel like I need to hurry and take advantage while I can.
  15. What color shoes are you wearing? Black & gray. I'm barefoot...but I was wearing gray flip-flops.
  16. Red or pink? Red...I like my meat pretty rare. Depends...if I were to paint a room in my house, I wouldn't be painting it pink.
  17. What was the last thing you ate? Chili's. Chili's with Adam, Brittany, and Kody after our Physics class (yes today is Saturday, yes we did have class today, yes we did have to leave our house at 7 am for our 4 hour class)
  18. What are you listening to right now? The Cardinals/Saints game...and Jen's questions. The same game as Adam but with less interest.
  19. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? The last crayons I bought were from the dollar store and they are all about the same color...a pastel blue/green. White with sparkles...is that a choice?
  20. Favorite smell(s)? I like that outdoorsy fall crispness smell, fresh baked cinnamon rolls, diesel exhaust, and Jen's hair. After it rains at my grandparents cabin, cinnamon and AK (especially clad in Polo Black)
  21. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom. Li'l bro
  22. Who was the last person you texted? Taylor. My dad...he drove past my old house in Logan (crack house) and is watching Natalie's meet at the USU pool...many memories in both places.
  23. Favorite sport(s) to watch? Boxing. Football & waterpolo. I like boxing too...but only if it's a big fight. I enjoy watching swimming if someone I know is swimming but hate it otherwise.
  24. Hair color? Kind of the color of a cookie that's just a little more done than I'd like it to be. Dirty blonde...almost the same shade as Adam's...the cookie reference is pretty good.
  25. Eye color? Kind of greenish blue...maybe a little like NyQuil. I don't think his eye's are NyQuil colored. Mine are blue...kind of a unique blue...a variation on the Freeman blue.
  26. Do you wear corrective lenses? When I drive. Yes...I have really crappy eyes.
  27. Favorite food? Maddox. Totally agree.
  28. Scary movies or happy endings? That's not really the opposite...happy endings though. Happy endings.
  29. Last movie you watched in a theater? Sherlock Holmes. S.H. with AK and my fam.
  30. What type and color of shirt are you wearing? Grey henley thermal. Cream hoodie.
  31. Seasons? Fall...but right now Spring is sounding pretty nice. Spring and Fall.
  32. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. Neither thank you unless Adam is involved.
  33. Favorite dessert? Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Maybe a cinnamon roll.
  34. What book are you reading right now? Born to Run, Critical Theory since Plato and the textbook for the class I'm taking with Jen. Tuesdays with Morrie & textbooks.
  35. What's on your mouse pad? I don't have one. We don't have a mouse pad...but my hand was just on Adam's mom's mouse pad (where we are currently).
  36. What did you watch on TV last night? I watched my friends play rockband on tv. We don't have tv...but we played some sweet A rockband with friends.
  37. Favorite sound? Jen's singing. I didn't put him up to that...sweet eh? Mine is when I'm home anticipating Adam's arrival and the garage door opens...maybe it would scare me though if he was out of town or something.
  38. Rolling Stones or Beatles? I'm a little tired of the Beatles now so I'm going with Rolling Stones. Beatles...more rockband please!
  39. Where is the farthest you have been from home? Beijing. Probably PEI.
  40. Special talents? N/A. He's lying...he's freakishly smart, plays the guitar, drives better than anyone I know, he's a great soup maker, he's an awesome swimmer/runner/cyclist...and not too bad of a guy in general. I claim musical talent...I love music...maybe it's more of a love for music than actual talent...but I dig it either way. I also use to be good at water polo...but now I'm chubby and my knees can't hack it.
  41. Where were you born? Payson Hospital. Holy Cross Hospital.
  42. Who is your best friend(s)? Why? Mike and Brian because they are my only friends who might actually read this...but if someone else is reading it...you are my best friend too. Adam is my best friend...he knows me better than anybody and I can say or do whatever I want and he won't judge me. I am also big fans of (in no particular order) Brittany, Carlye, Holly, Kelli, Chicken, etc. (sorry if you weren't included but felt you should be...talk to me more then.) I will maybe put my grandma after Adam and before everyone else...she's the coolest old gal I've ever known.
  43. Do you like your birthday? We have really good birthdays. Yes...May is a good birthday time...AK's is September...maybe the best 2 months ever.
  44. What is the worst relationship you've ever been in? Maybe a distant familial one...not something to address really. I think this implies a dating type relationship which I mostly avoided and the few ventures I did make were really wonderful...and anybody I have a "bad" relationship with is probably somebody I don't want a good relationship with...I'll go with biggest mistake fella who is a guy named Nate...he was dumb and not very cute...but that pretty much went nowhere because I realized the mistake before I made it...wow, that was long winded.
  45. What is the the nicest thing someone has done for you today? Jen bought me lunch and rubbed my shoulder. Adam went to class with me. He is taking my Physics class with me because he knows I'd had to blow a Saturday morning without him...what a guy.
  46. Pets? No. No...but I sort of want one...dang allergies.
  47. Are you a good cook? I'm ok...I'm really good at knowing when stuff is done. Adam makes amazing gourmet style soups. I'm a decent cook. I like to cook but don't have a lot of time to do anything truly miraculous in the kitchen.
  48. How tall are you? 6'2" Somewhere between 5'6" and 5'7"
  49. Do you have a motto? I look out for #1...Jen. <- funny guy. One time this really grumpy and rude girl walked by and a friend of mine said..."why do you think she's so pissed off all the time? Is it really worth it to be so unhappy and make others so unhappy. Why not just try to enjoy life? If it seems like it's going to be a bad day make it a good one?" I put quotes but shouldn't have because I paraphrased...it's not really a motto but good words to live by, in short, live it up.
  50. What is the best job you've ever had? I don't really think I've had a good job yet...maybe I just don't like working...hopefully it'll be my next job. Maybe teaching piano or swim lessons...those were pretty chill. I liked a lot of things about coaching too.
  51. What is the worst job you've ever had? Current. I "nannied" for the worst family in the world for a while and was miserably underpaid for it.
  52. What image will haunt you the rest of your life? It involves hunting with my Dad as a small child... I like aminals :( The creepy guy leering through the window... I'm scared of dark windows to this day.
  53. As a kid, were you ever in trouble at school? Yes. Of course...I think I was a real gem but I never got good citizenship grades and got kicked out of class from time to time.
  54. Do you believe in soul mates? Yeah...Jennifer. I didn't used to but there is no way I could be with anybody but Adam...I'm not always easy to love and I am also easily annoyed...but Adam doesn't have trouble loving me and I'm never annoyed with him...soul mates.
  55. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with "S"? Yeah. Yes...which is funny because I haven't done a whole lot of kissing.
  56. Most awkward dating moment? Junior High "dating." Adam once insisted that I go out with a mutual pool friend who begged Adam not to date me... even though we already were. Still the situation wasn't the awkward part it was the WHOLE date.
  57. Most naive moment? I was actually surprised the first time my brother, Tyson, got caught smoking the hippy lettuce (not sure why). To avoid being crude, I'll leave it at this... I was wearing a pearl necklace one day and Adam's brothers were teasing me, I didn't get why... Hmm, still pretty crude I guess.
  58. Least favorite chore? Sweeping. Putting the laundry away (I actually really enjoy doing and folding the laundry though).
  59. Ever been in a car accident? Yeah, but I wasn't driving. <-not a very wordy guy...he's even been thrown from a vehicle. I have been in several...but I've never been ticketed for one!
  60. What type of footwear do you prefer? The kinds of shoes I don't wear to work. Flip-flops.
  61. What brand of jeans do you prefer? The kinds that are on sale. I mostly agree...I usually wear AE jeans though.
  62. What cologne/perfume do you use? Polo Black & Alfred Sung. Fancy Love or DKNY usually.
  63. How long was your longest relationship? Five and a half years and going. Ditto, with AK!
  64. How long was your shortest relationship? If it's short does it really even qualify as a relationship?...I guess three weeks. Two or three weeks.
  65. What is the main ringtone on your phone? I believe it's call Ring #3. I don't know...it came with my phone though.
  66. Did you ever wear braces? Yeah. Yes.
  67. How do you reduce stress? Exercise, reading or video games. Music, cleaning, or exercise.
  68. Can you handle the truth? Yeah...I just can't always deliver it. I think so...usually.
  69. Craziest thing you've ever done? I let the dr. reset the bones in my hand w/o any anesthetics. I got in a car full of college boys I didn't know and then they drove away and I realized how dumb I was...I spent the rest of the night hanging out with them and never saw any of them again...random and crazy...but mostly so dumb...I'm lucky they weren't creepers.
  70. Righty/lefty? Righty. Righty.
  71. Who would you cast to play you in a movie? Steve McQueen if her were alive. Morgan Freeman...boy he's a good actor ;)
  72. Do you have a lucky number? 9 or 47 13
  73. What is your biggest accomplishment? Marrying Jen. Marrying Adam...soon I'll nail down the 2nd biggest...a dang degree.
  74. First thing you wash in the shower? My feet. My face/eyelashes.
  75. How much have you won gambling? $400 $250 We're clearly big risk takers.
  76. Who is the funniest person you know? It depends on what you're looking for but probably my brothers, Taylor and Tyson, and Matt Weiler. AK and Jacob...the only two people I've met who have really similarly odd senses of humar as me...we laugh at things many people would be apalled by.
  77. What school activities/clubs did you participate in? I didn't really like doing stuff until I was about 20. <- He's not a weirdo...he mostly just hung out with his friends. If you want to see a weirdo check out this list! FCCLA, NHS, many choirs, VICA, PLT, swim team, water polo...probably more...nerd alert!
  78. What is the best age to marry? 26...really anytime in your late 20's...or when you meet Jennifer Chipman. 23 seemed pretty ok...I would have maybe waited a little longer if I could have handled it.
  79. If you could take a one-month trip and money wasn't an issue, where would you go? I'd go to the Greek isles with Jen. Greece! One day!
  80. Any allergies? Seasonal. Seems like all the flora and fauna on God's good earth! And medical tape.
  81. Favorite large U.S. city? Las Vegas why not? $400 bucks! Seattle
  82. Any nicknames? AK is becoming so popular it's eclipsing my actual name...also Jen recently started calling be bandacout but I don't know how long that will last. Jen, JC, JK, Fanga, Sag (pronounced "sog"), and Wombat.
  83. Parents' middle names? Ernest...my mom doesn't have one. Merrill and Jane.
  84. What is the color of your bedsheets? They have trees and bears and have orange, green, tan and brown...it sounds ugly but they are really good looking. Same as Adam's...my favorite ones are burnt orange.
  85. What is the last thing you drank? Water. Water.
  86. Who was your first kiss? Maybe Tami. Jonathan...if this includes being 3 yrs old...Aaron if not.
  87. First crush? Katie Stevens. Jonathan Broderick.
  88. What was the nastiest joke you ever played on someone? Me and Kellen tied Tyson to the boomerang chair, stuffed a sock in his mouth, and held his eyes open while forcing him to watch Xena Warrior Princess...maybe that's not so much a joke as torture. Tricking Scott into the surge tank at the pool and then closing the lid (seriously a heavy lid...it's quite a lot like a manhole and manhole cover) and then turning on the pool fill...I know this doesn't make much sense to the non-lifeguards but this would be truly terrifying. We told him the hairtraps were in there and he need to fetch them and clean them.
  89. Have you peed in a pool? Yeah, like every pool I've been in...but it's even better if you aren't in the water and you're peeing into the pool. Of course...whether in the pool or into...how could I not?...lifeguard! swimmer! Have to...at this point I don't really even notice it anymore...it's like reflex.
  90. Strangest dream? As a little kid I had recurring dream where my mom's mom was a zombie pursuing me...sorry Grandma. In my youth, Reba McIntire came into my backyard as we were finishing it and massacred my family. The scariest part wasn't the shooting spree but that Natalie (an infant at the time) was running away. I had this dream regularly for a while.
  91. Favorite game? Pretty much any game with a definite end and isn't played on and on for hours. Rockband, match-mate, loaded questions, etc. I love games!
  92. Favorite Disney movie? Robin Hood with a Fox. Oodalally oodalally golly what a day!
  93. What is one talent you wish you had? I wish I could roll my tongue into a "U" I wish I could run.
  94. How many cousins do you have? Don't know. Don't care. A lot. I love my cousins and am glad to be in such a huge, fun family...but I'm not gonna count...sorry guys.
  95. What was your "homeliest" year? Probably 5th grade...but I think 58 is going to be prety bad too. Ouch...I think I'm gonna have to do my not homeliest...so...I was cute from 0-5 and then not really again until about 17 maybe. The worst were probably 3rd and 8th grades.
  96. Favorite candy bar? ...aren't actually in bar form...junior mints, peanut m&ms, and reeses. I don't love candy bars...but perhaps Lindor white chocolate truffle.
  97. What is your favorite part of a human face? Eyes. Eyes...they're often telling.
  98. Are you usually early, late, or on time? On time. Usually a little late or very early...not often on time.
  99. Something you would love to do, but don't think you'll get the chance? The LoToJa. Adopot some foreign children.
  100. Favorite book? I think I'll go with Goosebumps #42...wait, no...#17! Maybe Pride & Prejudice...certainly not science text books.
Now aren't you glad you read that!

4 comments:

Hatch said...

You 2 make me laugh, I love the naive thing Jen so funny!

*Aliese* said...

#1--I always thought the "Ann" was because Patti's middle name was Ann? Made-up memory? Possibly.
#19--Dollar store crapyons are like that. And yes, the "p" was typed unintentionally, but it made it so dang funny I had to leave it.
#38--Random fact. While in Humanities (a class Adam and I had together our Senior year of high school) he told me he'd "voted" for me to be the "Most likely to end up on the cover of Rolling Stones" (you know, from those stupid superlative things you had to fill out for yearbook???). Still makes me laugh to think about.
#44--Love that Adam went straight to family. Maybe I should have done the same.
#57--Hippy lettuce=hilarious. Never heard that slang one before. And OH THE PEARL NECKLACE. Crude, definitely.
#71-I'd pay to see Steve McQueen and Morgan Freeman play BOTH of you in a movie together. Kinda gross actually.
#82-Wombat. Awesome.
#88--LAUGHED OUT LOUD A LOT.
#90-I believe the Natalie running could have been a premonition of sorts?? Afterall, she was walkin' around at 9 months and that IS pretty creepy.

And yes. I'm glad I read that.

Amy and Mike said...

-wow, Amy's off doing relief society stuff so I actually read that whole thing. A lot of sappy comments by Adam, but I was definitely entertained. Picturing Adam and Kellen forcing Tyson to watch Xena is making me laugh.

Hailey Jones said...

i could coment on every single one.
because.
a- i felt sad that i wasn't as funny as adam and your brother. but then i remembered his facebook statuses (jacobs) and realized you were right.
b- because i think you are the coolest person ever. and adam is the lucky one. sorry adam.
c- because i'm at work and you are probably working. but i'm just ordering the wrong laser and messing everything up.