Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shutterfly

Last year, I planned on making my own Christmas Cards. They were going to be really cute. But I never got around to it. This year, in an effort to actually get Christmas cards done, I will be using Shutterfly. I've seen this promotion on many other sites and finally decided to look into . I'm pretty dang glad I did. They are doing a promotion for bloggers (as most of you have probably already seen). All you need to do is fill out an application form found HERE. You'll be required to post about Shutterfly and then you'll be given a code to get 50 free Christmas Cards. Awesome, right? If you don't have your own blog you can always buy their cards, click HERE to check out all their cute Christmas cards options.


These are a few of my favorites:


Way Cute...huh? In looking at their site further, I also saw that they have a ton of other stuff that I'll totally use in the future. They have customizable photo calendars and photo books (something I've been planning to do with my blog posts but haven't yet). And if you don't already have an account, they give you a free order fo 4x6 pictures when you sign up...so it's kind of a double whammy. I highly suggest it. My sister has already ordered her Christmas Cards and they are really cute!

1 comment:

N Luthi said...

i AM CURIOUS TO SEE HOW MANY CARDS THIS YEAR LOOK ALIKE! LOL. :)