Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nichole Luthi


*I stole this picture from Nikki's blog*

Nikki recently made a contribution to my fundraiser page for the American Cancer Society. I grew up with Nichole around a lot. She was really good friends with my older sister, Aliese. She was, quite frankly, the nicest of them all to me and was a really good example to me. She is so funny and outgoing and has two really cute kids. She also knows the joint situation in my family quite well and so I assume she has a pretty good idea how difficult this race is going to be for me. Thanks for your support, Nikki! I really appreciate it.

2 comments:

N Luthi said...

lol. Really you just posted that. lol. Good luck JEN!!

*Aliese* said...

Aw, tender!! I love that you're doing this little spotlight thingy. I think it's fabulous.