Monday, March 28, 2011

ABC's of Me


  • A. Age: 24. I'll be 25 in a month and a half.

  • B. Bed size: Queen.

  • C. Chore you hate: Dishes.

  • D. Dogs. I like them but will never own one. I'm allergic.

  • E. Essential start to your day: I have to brush my teeth first thing or I feel gross all day.

  • F. Favorite color: Blue. I also like pink and gray.

  • G. Gold or Sivler: Silver.

  • H. Height: 5'6" ish. Quite average.

  • I. Instruments you play: Piano (pretty well), Sing (Fairly Well), Guitar (Decent), Violin (Not great). I hope to increase this list one day though.

  • J. Job Title: Medical Assistant I guess. One day this will be PA. Hopefully one day fairly soon.

  • K. Kids: We are expecting our first in September.

  • L. Live: We live in Utah.

  • M. Mom's name: Carolyn.

  • N. Nicknames: Jen, JC, JK, Sag, jefanga, lots of randoms created by my mom and Adam.

  • O. Overnight hospital stays: Not since I was born. This will change in September.

  • P. Pet Peeve: I have too many. The biggest is probably biggoted comments/opinions.

  • Q. Quote from a movie: "Cause I can't sing or dance, hey, yo!"

  • R. Right or left handed: Right.

  • S. Siblings: 2 sisters (Aliese & Natalie), 1 brother (Jacob).

  • T. Time you wake up: As late as possible...usually sometime between 6 and 7. I am not a morning person.

  • U. Underwear: White.

  • V. Vegetables you dislike: Cauliflower, beets, sometimes brocolli.

  • W. What makes you run late: Just being me. I'm pretty consistently a little late for everything.

  • X. X-Rays you've had: Teeth, chest, wrist, ankle.

  • Y. Yummy food you make: I don't cook a whole lot but I'm killer good at breakfast and dessert foods. I am decent with meats and pastas.

  • Z. Zoo-favorite animal: Dolphins perhaps...although they don't tend to live at the zoo. Maybe a panda bear.

1 comment:

hairyshoefairy said...

I love reading these ABC's. And I probably missed when you announced it (I've been hitting "mark all as read" in my reader lately cuz I haven't had time) but hooray for having a baby!! Whee!