- A. Age: 24. I'll be 25 in a month and a half.
- B. Bed size: Queen.
- C. Chore you hate: Dishes.
- D. Dogs. I like them but will never own one. I'm allergic.
- E. Essential start to your day: I have to brush my teeth first thing or I feel gross all day.
- F. Favorite color: Blue. I also like pink and gray.
- G. Gold or Sivler: Silver.
- H. Height: 5'6" ish. Quite average.
- I. Instruments you play: Piano (pretty well), Sing (Fairly Well), Guitar (Decent), Violin (Not great). I hope to increase this list one day though.
- J. Job Title: Medical Assistant I guess. One day this will be PA. Hopefully one day fairly soon.
- K. Kids: We are expecting our first in September.
- L. Live: We live in Utah.
- M. Mom's name: Carolyn.
- N. Nicknames: Jen, JC, JK, Sag, jefanga, lots of randoms created by my mom and Adam.
- O. Overnight hospital stays: Not since I was born. This will change in September.
- P. Pet Peeve: I have too many. The biggest is probably biggoted comments/opinions.
- Q. Quote from a movie: "Cause I can't sing or dance, hey, yo!"
- R. Right or left handed: Right.
- S. Siblings: 2 sisters (Aliese & Natalie), 1 brother (Jacob).
- T. Time you wake up: As late as possible...usually sometime between 6 and 7. I am not a morning person.
- U. Underwear: White.
- V. Vegetables you dislike: Cauliflower, beets, sometimes brocolli.
- W. What makes you run late: Just being me. I'm pretty consistently a little late for everything.
- X. X-Rays you've had: Teeth, chest, wrist, ankle.
- Y. Yummy food you make: I don't cook a whole lot but I'm killer good at breakfast and dessert foods. I am decent with meats and pastas.
- Z. Zoo-favorite animal: Dolphins perhaps...although they don't tend to live at the zoo. Maybe a panda bear.
Monday, March 28, 2011
ABC's of Me
Posted by Unknown at 12:12 PM