Monday, December 9, 2013

Thanksgiving

I am super late on a Thanksgiving post.  We had a great and super busy Thanksgiving.  We closed on hour new house the Tuesday before and got our keys the day before so we spent much of the weekend moving.  When we weren't lugging heavy boxes and furniture around, we were eating and spending time with family.  We were still staying with my parents and all my siblings were there too.  It's sure fun, and lately quite rare, to have the house packed.  We are officially at our new house and are working on getting things ready for Christmas, working on finishing up finals (yep...I'm pretty much always in school), starting a new job (AK, not me), unpacking, and cleaning our stuff out of our parents houses.  Life has been a little crazy lately but I couldn't fail to mention how thankful we are for all our blessings.

We are immensely grateful for Avynlee.  She is the light of our lives.  She makes us so happy and makes everyday so much fun.  Our lives wouldn't be nearly as full without her in them.  We love her so much.

I am thankful for Adam.  He is amazing.  He is funny, smart, hard working, and super hot.  I love every second I get to spend with him and still miss him whenever he's not with me.  He is a great husband and pretty much the world's best dad.

I am grateful for our new house.  I'll be even more grateful when it's fully unpacked and clean.  I really love our new house and our new neighborhood seems fantastic.

I am grateful for our parents and all of their help over the last several months.  We lived in my parents basement and Adam set up his office at, and worked out of his mom's house.  They have been so supportive and patient with us and I really appreciate it.

I am thankful to be home with Avynlee for now.  I worked a lot when she was tiny and it was very hard for me to leave her (even though she was left with my dad most the time).  I never knew how much I wanted to be a stay at home mom until she joined the crew.  I am so thankful Adam was willing to let me stay with her and that he works so hard and sacrifices so much so I can take care of our daughter.  Being a mom is the most important and rewarding thing I have ever done.



I don't know what I did to get so lucky but I have so much to be thankful for.

No comments: