I am currently husbandless but I have an almost so here is my tribute to my fella...
Adam Kyle Kay
- Where did you meet? We met at the West Jordan Outdoor Pool in 2003 (probably before but that doesn't count).
- How long did you date before you were married? We dated for almost 4 years before becoming engaged and will have been dating for 4 years and 9 months when we wed.
- How long have you been married? We've been married for -8.83 months.
- What does he do that surprises you? The extent to which he worries about me sometimes catches me offguard. My asthma terrifies him. He even bought an air purifier. I've just made us look a bit nerdy/sickly/elderly perhaps...meh.
- What is your favorite feature of his? I like his mouth, torso (althought it's barely there...sorry, sir, you're skin and bones), and of course his inguinal ligament. I think he's a good looking fellow.
- What is your favorite quality of his? He's very nice and caring. It's a good contrast.
- Does he have a Nickname for you? Oh sure, plenty. Too many to list. We mostly just call each other ridiculous names to get a good laugh.
- What is his favorite color? It depends on what for...I think it's green lately but it changes.
- What is his Favorite food? He likes ice cream and baked goods (particularly pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and blondie bites). He's a fan of Mexican-ish food...he rather enjoys Taco Time. He also likes Outback and Tepinyaki...good enough.
- What is his favorite sport? Boxing. That says a lot too...he is a major sports fan. I'd say football, basketball, and cycling would follow in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th places.
- When and where was your first kiss? Thursday, September 23rd, 2004. We were in his apartment. He said he'd help me "study" for my Bio test the next day (failed it).
- Favorite thing to do as a couple? We love watching/going to movies. We also enjoy cooking/eating, playing games, napping, playing video/arcade games, and babysitting the nieces.
- Do you have any children? That's mightily too hasty.
- Does he have a hidden talent? He is a genius writer, can play the harmonica/guitar, and is a smarty pants...he dominates at trivial pursuit and has been on Jeopardy...he'll also not be jazzed that I exposed the latter. I think he is also strangely good at video games...especially the older ones but I have nothing to compare with.
- How old is he? He'll be 26 in a couple days. He's not glad.
- Who said I love you first? He did...funny story...I think I've already blogged it.
- What is his favorite type of music? All kinds...really...old country, classic rock, punk, jazz, rap.
- What do you admire most about him? I admire how sweet and self-sacrificing he is. He is happy to help anybody and always helps me. He wants to take care of me (i.e. working a job he loathes because it pays well and he thinks I need a house). He is close with his mom and adorable with his neices.
- Do you think he will read this? Yes...probably not for quite a while but he'll get around to it...Sorry if I said something I shouldn't have...much love mister.
Tags for all!