Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hey, Mikey! He likes it!

Adam is finally home from Michigan...now I can lighten up on my loathing of the dog&mitt state. I gave him quilt and he's a fan (Success!). I think I expected a much more lively response from him but he seemed happier to see me than the quilt, I suppose that's a good thing (whoa! He likes me better than an inanimate object!). Anyway, he's home and I'm glad.

Next, a fun little game of 20 questions from Kelli...although it's actually not like the game.
  1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? I suppose it depends on the kind of betrayal but I can't imagine it'd be very good. I'd "kunta-kinte" him (you know the little crotch stabby thing before they become men?) if it were the kind implied (although I probably wouldn't...and he definitely wouldn't).
  2. If you have a dream you’d like to come true, what is it? It may sound a bit lame but my dreams are coming true. I would like to be done with school sooner I guess.
  3. Whose butt would you like to kick? If I really wanted to kick anybody's butt, I'd probably already have done it...maybe not always physically, but still effective...it may not be kind but that's how I roll.
  4. What would you do with a billion dollars? I'd buy a house and put a bunch in a car account for when (not if) our cars eventually die, save most of it (college, retirement, etc.), and fund trips to Africa and other 3rd world humanitarian missions. I'd be willing to share with family and friends too...but not too much...I don't want to promote mooching.
  5. Will your best friend always be your best friend? Yes, that's why I'm glad to marry him.
  6. Have you ever been in love with two people at once? I used to think so back then...I'm pretty sure not now.
  7. How long would you wait for someone you really loved? Maybe forever...probably not though, because if they loved me back I wouldn't have to wait forever. At least 4 1/2 years - final answer.
  8. If you won the lottery, would you quit your job? My current jobs...absolutely. My future job...no way.
  9. Who is on your celebrity top 5…you know, the ones…that if you ever had an opportunity…? I think nobody. Sorry, not my thing. I have who I want.
  10. What sucks the life out of you? School! Oh, how I loathe school!
  11. How would you see yourself in ten years time? Done with sucky school! Married...perhaps kids...definitely happy.
  12. What’s your greatest fear/phobia? Dark, bare windows.
  13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Uh...I got this from Kelli...she's swell...probably in the top ten people I'd save if the whole world was on fire and I was the only person with water or a fire extinguisher or super powers.
  14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor? Five years ago I would have chosen the first option but now I'm definitely on board for the latter...obviously.
  15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? I'm going to steal Kelli's response here...NOOOOO
  16. Would you give all in a relationship? Poorly worded question but I surely would.
  17. Is your career vitally important to you? Not currently...possibly in the future as it will be my income and thus my source of shelter, food, etc.
  18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done? Probably not. I hold grudges...at least for horrible things. At least I admit it.
  19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship? While I've thoroughly enjoyed my time spent in both options, I'd say I prefer the relationship bit. It's nice to have someone who's always there for you...even if it is obligatory!
  20. List 6 people to tag...I shall just tag you all (six words...good enough)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so touched that i'm in your top ten people to save:D I would be a pretty good choice I'm sure my survival skills are excellent. and as a added bonus I dont whine.

Steph and E said...

You look so happy! Congrats on the engagement!