Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Winter '09 Pics

I finally decided to upload my Winter 2009 pictures...about time really. We took Alyvia sledding at the golf course next to our house.

She ate it hard seconds after this picture was taken...note the little jump we sent her down.

What a stud he is.

Our house is the one on the left. It was so nice to be able to just walk out and sled...also, check out that amazing view of Timp.

I really really love this picture. They are the cutest...again, a lovely mountainous view.

I took pictures of a couple of our decorations once I got them up...and then I took no more pictures of Christmas at all...because I 'm a dork. Here's our lovely tree.

These are our stocking holders...pre-stocking. I think they're adorable.

And our little Christmas village.

My car died so I bought a new one on New Years Eve. Here's the old (left) and new (right).
Not a very wordy post but at least I finally got some dang pictures posted.

2 comments:

Hailey Jones said...

yahhooooooooooooooooo.
first.
i love your car.
the new one.
not the old one.
the only one to ever love the old car is steve.
poor guy loving convertys.

Karyn said...

OOooooOOOoo... I'm jealous of the new car!! Also of your little Christmas village. I don't have one yet =(