Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Disneyland

My little brother is leaving for two years to serve an LDS mission. He wanted to go to Disneyland as a family before he leaves. So we all packed up and drove to California.

We made and effort to squeeze as many people as possible into the little seats on the rides. Adam has a giant bruise on his thigh from the top right picture. Apparently three grown adults aren't meant to fit into the Thunder Mountain Railroad ride. Jacob ended up entirely off the seat before the ride's completion.It's hard to see in this picture, but Jacob and I bought matching Jack hoodies. They are for children but they were so cool we just bought XLs and will avoid drying them. They say "JACK" all over them. I am a huge fan of this since my initials are J.A.C.K.. My mom took a better picture of us wearing them. Maybe I'll post them once I get her pictures (these pictures are all Aliese's, my camera died).

And the whole fam damily riding the Winnie the Pooh ride.This trip was a blast. Our hotel was only about half a mile from Disneyland so we walked everyday (my feet/legs are so sore) and we could see the fireworks from the hotel. We also met Nathan and Brandon from "Pernaburney" (not the real name of their town but I'll keep it secret for their sakes). They were adorable.

We ate the Blue Bayou which was super delicious (and super pricey) and enjoyed the glories of the pineapple float/whip. We also did some swimming/hot tubbing. We had so much fun. I'm not so happy to be back.

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

I agree...not so happy to be back...However, I should have time to do the rest of my pictures in the upcoming days, so feel free to steal those too.