Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Tag...what can I say, I kinda like them.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:05. Adam and I aren't morning people. We actually stayed at my mom's house last night because of the blizzard, though. My parents were super nice and cleaned our cars off for us!
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium. Sometimes medium rare. Depends on who's cooking it.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Fighter. It's the movie about Micky Ward. Adam is a HUGE boxing fan.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Gilmore Girls, Friends, and Glee.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Probably somewhere smallish in Utah (done and done). I don't like huge crowds but I like staying fairly close to my family.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Two clementine oranges...around 10:00 am. I can't eat early or I get sick.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I love pasta. It's part of why I'm the chubby kid. I'm also a big fan of Mexican food.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Cauliflower is gross. So are beets. I also have had some pretty bad experiences with Peruvian food.
9. Favorite place to eat?
Maddox. Hands down.
10. Favorite dressing?
Blue Cheese, balsamic, or creamy tomatillo depending on the salad.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2009 Toyota Corolla.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Sweats. Specifically my soft, grey, stretchy pants with my t-shirt hoodie.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Greece is number one on the list. Ireland is number two. I also want to do some humanitarian work is south america or africa someday.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Can I have a new cup?
15. Where would you want to retire?
Adam and I want to do the old people "two house thing" and we would live up here-ish for half the year and then somewhere warmer...maybe AZ...during the colder months.
16. Favorite time of the day?
If it's a weekday, I like 4:12 pm. Weekends, I like 9:43 pm. Just for looking at, I like sunset.
17. Where were you born?
Holy Cross Hospital in SLC, UT.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics. Maybe water polo. If I'm there, I love "ball sports"...especially football. I also am really learning to appreciate boxing.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
I'm not really doing this in true "tag" fashion...so maybe no one.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
Same situation...probably no one.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Anyone. I like reading other people's tags. Occasionally you learn something interesting.
22. Bird Watcher?
Hate it. Hate birds.
23. Are a morning person or a night person?
I am such a night person! I get really hyper and fun/obnoxious. I am not very fun to be around in the morning.
24. Pets?
I wish. Probably never though.
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
I got some cool sewing stuff for Christmas! I graduated last May! I start applying to grad school soon!
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A mom. A teacher. A doctor. An artist. All sorts.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
I have so many. I had an amazing childhood. Most involve my family, the cabin, or my first babysitter Geri.
28. Apparently somebody didn't approve of #28...?
29. Are you married?
Thank goodness! I sure dig my husband. We've been married for a year and a half.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Almost always. The only time I don't is in Adam's truck. I always used to but he kind of teased me about it when we were first dating (ie...you don't trust my driving skills?) and I kind of got in the habit of not wearing it in his truck when he drove. Silly. I usually wear it in his truck now though, the habbit is nearly broken.
31. Been in a car accident?
Many. But not all my fault or while I was driving. Luckily none recently though.
32. Any pet peeves?
Too many probably. People who try to talk to me while I am on the phone. People who make me feel guilty/weird for doing what I want. People who don't use their blinkers. People who eat gross. Kitchen counters that aren't clean. Being wet...or having to touch cold, wet things.
33. Favorite pizza topping?
Cheese. I am a cheese fan. (note the chubby).
34. Favorite flower?
Tulips. Gardenias. Orchids.
35. Favorite candy?
Lindt white chocolate truffles or red sour patch kids. Otherwise, I'm not really a candy fan.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Apollo. Taco Bell. McD's. In that order.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Zero. I'm the champ. I did an amazing parallel parking job...sheer luck. I couldn't duplicate that effort again for many years.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
AK. My phone battery is dead from sleeping at my mom's and not going home to my charger so I've been emailing him back and forth.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
The very thought of maxing out a credit card terrifys me! (so, none)
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Is deciding to sleep at my mom's spontaneous? No? Oh. Sometimes AK and I pack up and go somewhere for the weekend or go on a random hike or something. But not for the past couple months.
41. Like your job?
I like it okay. It's a decent job with good people. I've been here for over 4 years...and now that I have degree I feel like I should make more or do something more important. When done with grad school, I think I will really love my job though.
42. Broccoli?
Ew. I tolerate now it but it seriously used to make me gag.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Honeymoon to PEI. Amazing. I want to go back.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Adam.
45. What are you listening to right now?
My coworkers chatting amongst themselves.
46. What is your favorite color?
Grey. Blue. Pink. Probably in that order. Or combined.
47. How many tattoos do you have & what are they?
None. I never will. But I would get one on the toe next to my big toe if I could/would.
48. Coffee drinker?
Next to never. I have in my lifetime enjoyed some coffee stuff that tastes mostly like chocolate milk. But pretty much never.
49. How many children do you have?
Zero. Maybe some day. We plan to have 1-3 children.

Weird that it ends at 49?

No comments: