Sunday, April 15, 2012

A late night procrastination

I should be studying. I'm distracted. Not really by anything in particular, mostly by my lack of desire to study.

My family is asleep. Do you miss your family when they're asleep? It seems silly, but I do. My husband is right next to me, sleeping soundly. But I want to nudge him and tell him something funny I just thought of. My baby is asleep (in an adorable little pile) in her room. I want to pick her up and cuddle her close to me kiss her chubby little cheeks. Pretty much whenever I put my baby down for a nap or for the night, I miss her instantly. Ridiculous? Maybe. But she is growing up so fast. I just want to cuddle her every second. I guess it's a good thing, really. I love them so much. Who would have thought I would grow up to be such a sap? Not me. But I'm the proudest sap around.

I've had some really great weekends with my little family. I'll post pictures one day. I'm just so grateful to have my supportive, funny, smart, super hot husband and my beautiful, cuddly, stubborn, clever little girl.

Random thought...today I was actually thinking I may have looked better pregnant than I do now...possible because I still look pregnant. If you're going to look pregnant, it's best if you actually are pregnant. I need to go to the gym. Badly. But a flabby, scarred body is so worth the amazing little bundle of miracle sleeping in the next room.

No comments: