Sunday, April 7, 2013

Crap I've done from some random list

As of Sunday, April 7, 2013, I have...
              (X) Shot a gun
              (   ) Gone on a blind date (am I the only one?...I once got set up on one but switched to the setter upper right before)
              (   ) Seen someone die (I've been too close though)
              (X) Visited Canada  (best honeymoon EVER!)
              (   ) Visited Europe
              (   ) Visited South America
              (X) Visited Las Vegas
              (   ) Visited Central America
              (   ) Visited Asia  (AK has!)
              (   ) Visited Florida  (AK has!)
              (X) Visited Mexico
              (   ) Visited Washington, DC  (AK does a lot more traveling than I do it seems)
              (X) Seen the Grand Canyon
              (X) Flown on a plane
              (   ) Served on a jury (I've been called to jury duty before, just never chosen)
              (X) Been lost
              (X) Traveled to the opposite side of the country 
              (X) Swam in the ocean
              (X) Cried yourself to sleep
              (X) Camping in a trailer/RV
              (   ) Rode on an elephant  (AK has, I want to though!)
              (   ) Rode on a camel
              (X) Eaten just cookies or cake for dinner and/or breakfast  (please...)
              (X) Been on TV  (Everwood!)
              (X) Been on Radio  (I used to call into the imagination station regularly)
              (X) Stolen any traffic signs
              (X) Been in a car accident
              (X) Been in the hospital in the past 24 months
              (   ) Donated blood  (I seriously would, mine is no good)
              (   ) Gotten a speeding or any other type of ticket in the past 24 months
              (X) Got a piercing
              (   ) Got a tattoo  (I want one, but alas, my religion frowns upon it)
              (X) Drive a four-door car
              (X) Ever owned your dream car  (is it sad that my dream car was sincerely a charcoal colored Corolla?)
              (X) Been married
              (X) Fell in love
              ( ?) Fell out of love  (This one is debatable)
              (   ) Flew in Goodyear blimp 
              (   ) Flew in hot air balloon
              (   ) Flew in helicopter  (I think I maybe have, but I can't remember)
              (X) Rode on a snowmobile
              (   ) Gone Para-sailing
              (   ) Jumped out of a plane
              (   ) Rode a Segway


I should make Adam do this.  He has, apparently, lived more than I have.

No comments: