Thursday, September 12, 2013

House Progress

Our new house is coming right along.  We are getting really excited for it to be finished!

Our glorious hole!
Foundation:
 The basement is framed:
Our house is starting to look like a house! 
Pardon the rain droplets but I didn't want to get all wet!

We close on our current house in less then a week!  Most of the big stuff is already moved into storage and most of our clothes are already hung in closets at my parent's house.  We are camping out for a bit and then we will be saying goodbye to "Av's yellow house" (that's what she calls it).

This little cutie made good use of our boxes.  Where better to sit and watch a show?

Thanks to our awesome family and friends for helping us with our move!  I especially grateful my parents are willing to house us until construction on our new house is done.

Tomorrow we take the world's least comfortable mattress to the dump (new house, new bed, right?) and Saturday our wonder nugget turns two.  TWO!  She isn't a baby anymore!  I don't know how it happened so fast but I love have my chaos causing, hilarious, dramatic, affectionate little sidekick around.  I wouldn't change a thing about her...except maybe her current potty training status.

No comments: