Sunday, May 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged by Holly! How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!



JOYS:
  1. Anything having to do with Adam.
  2. The alarm clock going off really early on a day it didn't need to...and then realizing it and going back to sleep.
  3. Silly little things like a compliment, new stuff (office supplies, shoes, toothpaste, etc.), and unexpected surprises.

FEARS:

  1. Dying before I get married.
  2. Birds...I despise them.
  3. Dark windows.

GOALS:

  1. Graduating with degree #1. Getting into grad. school and earning degree #2. Both are to achieve the greater goal of doing medical humanitarian work in third world countries.
  2. Get back into the shape I was in through high school and freshman year of college.
  3. Buy a car.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:

  1. I have various seasons of various sitcoms on DVD...I always have to have background noise (studying, sleeping, etc.) and they do the job nicely.
  2. I suppose you could say I collect jobs. If I find one I like, whether I need it or not, I snatch it up. I have four and am working on gaining the fifth...being a student would make it 6.
  3. I have difficulty holding still. If I'm in a situation where I am supposed to be sitting still, I rock, make noise, or fidget with my hands, rings, clothing etc.

3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:

  1. I hate school, especially science, but I suppose I'm masochistic in a way because my major is all science and I still have four years (total) of school left.
  2. I'm extremely accident prone...always have been.
  3. I like buying/owning shoes but don't like wearing them. I usually wear flip-flops and am barefoot whenever possible.
  4. I love my parents piano and my guitar, Li'l Johnny. Playing music is my absolute favorite pasttime.
    *I did four of them because I couldn't think of anything really good...I'm pretty boring I guess.

...Aliese, Amy, Carlye, Kelli & Sadie...consider yourselves tagged.

No comments: