- Anything having to do with Adam.
- The alarm clock going off really early on a day it didn't need to...and then realizing it and going back to sleep.
- Silly little things like a compliment, new stuff (office supplies, shoes, toothpaste, etc.), and unexpected surprises.
- Dying before I get married.
- Birds...I despise them.
- Dark windows.
- Graduating with degree #1. Getting into grad. school and earning degree #2. Both are to achieve the greater goal of doing medical humanitarian work in third world countries.
- Get back into the shape I was in through high school and freshman year of college.
- Buy a car.
- I have various seasons of various sitcoms on DVD...I always have to have background noise (studying, sleeping, etc.) and they do the job nicely.
- I suppose you could say I collect jobs. If I find one I like, whether I need it or not, I snatch it up. I have four and am working on gaining the fifth...being a student would make it 6.
- I have difficulty holding still. If I'm in a situation where I am supposed to be sitting still, I rock, make noise, or fidget with my hands, rings, clothing etc.
3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:
- I hate school, especially science, but I suppose I'm masochistic in a way because my major is all science and I still have four years (total) of school left.
- I'm extremely accident prone...always have been.
- I like buying/owning shoes but don't like wearing them. I usually wear flip-flops and am barefoot whenever possible.
- I love my parents piano and my guitar, Li'l Johnny. Playing music is my absolute favorite pasttime.
*I did four of them because I couldn't think of anything really good...I'm pretty boring I guess.
...Aliese, Amy, Carlye, Kelli & Sadie...consider yourselves tagged.