Thursday, July 24, 2008

FOUR

4 Jobs I have had:

  1. Medical Assistant/Receptionist/Surgery Scheduler
  2. Lifeguard (for way too long!)
  3. Assistant Coach for Logan High's Swim Team
  4. Piano Teacher

4 Movies I have watched more than once:

  1. Pride and Prejudice (the older one)
  2. Anne of Green Gables
  3. Mannequin
  4. Princess Bride

4 Places I have lived:

  1. Kearns, UT
  2. Logan, UT
  3. West Jodan, UT
  4. Another house in West Jordan, UT

4 TV shows I watch (diclaimer: keeping in mind, I hardly ever watch TV, I included shows that I have watched recently...ok?)

  1. Friends (on DVD)
  2. Moment of Truth
  3. How to Win on a Japanese Game Show (or somthing similarly worded)
  4. Anything on HG TV

4 Places I have been:

  1. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
  2. LDS church trip to Nauvoo and more
  3. Grand Canyon
  4. Logan, UT!

4 People who text me regularly:

  1. Adam
  2. Brittany
  3. Natalie
  4. Jacob

4 of my favorite foods:

  1. Muffins
  2. Tapioca Pudding
  3. Cottage Cheese
  4. Chicken

4 Places I would like to visit:

  1. Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
  2. Gahna
  3. Alaska
  4. Somwhere tropical and islandy

4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

  1. Graduating
  2. House-ing
  3. Hitching?
  4. Vacationing

4 Friends I am tagging:

  1. I don't like picking so...
  2. ...feel free to...
  3. ...consider yourself...
  4. ...tagged.

No comments: