Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Camera Day!

Yesterday was new camera day. I love getting new stuff even if it's the most ridiculous or generic item ever, I still love it (groceries, school supplies, etc.). I had been meaning to buy Adam a nice digital camera for a while now. He's going to China for ten days in August and I wanted to surprise him with a swell camera to capture all the good times with. I'm an idiot with surprises though. I didn't want to buy one he didn't like so yesterday we camera shopped together and found a winner. I'll spare you the technical tid-bits but it's an 8 mp Olympus. There were rad ones for loads more but ours is pretty sweet. I included pictures of the camera itself which I borrowed from the Best Buy website. Maybe this will help make the blog a little more interesting...hopefully.










2 comments:

Carlye said...

very very nice . . .

Anonymous said...

Nice post..! Well, Olympus is world famous for their new technology and latest cameras.