Monday, December 22, 2008

My Adam

Blogworthy? Perhaps not. I just think Adam's niece is really cute.

The other day, Adam's parents were babysitting our little niece Alyvia. When I got there she said, "Hey Jen!" Then pointed to Adam and said, "There's your Adam, Jen." Later, Adam left to use the restroom. Alyvia looked at me and said, "Jen? Where did your Adam go?" I think it's sooo cute that she knows we're a packaged deal. Also, while Alyvia has granted me ownership of Adam, she has not done the same for him yet...he's my Adam...but I'm just Jen...at least in her world so far. What a cute girl she is.

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Cute story. I do feel, however, that you should probably come to a general consensus on how to spell said child's name correctly. :)

Kody & Brittany said...

That's adorable!! Blogworthy-- ya sure.

Chera Reese said...

Okay, that is the cutest thing ever! Yay on less than six months!