Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dear Adam

I can't tell you how much I love being a mom.  It is the best thing I have ever experienced.  I love how much it has changed me.  I love how much that crazy two year old means to me.  I love that you gave me the opportunity to have a baby.  I love that I have been lucky enough to be home with her the past eight months.  I love taking care of her, cleaning up after her, reading to her, and snuggling with her.  I love watching her learn, move, dance, jump, laugh, and pretend.  This is the happiest and most important thing I have experienced.

Thank you for this wonderful gift.  Thank you for working so hard and sacrificing so much.  Thank you for coming home so excited to see us.  Thank you for rough housing and playing tea party with our little girl.  Thank you for being the good cop.  Thank you for being the best dad ever.

You are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to me and I love you so much.

I bet you didn't know I was going to turn out to be such a sap when you married me.

Love,

Wombat

No comments: