Saturday, February 21, 2009

20 Firsts

First, I'm glad I have such great family members, friends, and the coolest fella in the world! Thanks crew.

Next, less than 4 months! Yesterday was the 4 month mark! Hurrah! I can hardly wait!

Finally~

...the tag is robbed from some old friends, Rachel and Chelsea...

1. Who was your first love? My first real love was THE Adam Kyle Kay. My first child love was Jonathan Broderick. His mom babysat me when I was an infant/toddler/little child.

2. Who was your first kiss and when? First kiss ever was Jonathan...again...in the play house in the back yard. We were probably 3 and also probably dared. First post-16 kiss was Aaron Greer on a rock wall on graduation night (I know...never kissed all through high school...I wasn't the sort).

3. Who was your first prom date? First and only...the great (and so so ill at the time) Cody Rogers. It was an excellent time even if poor Cody was still recovering from a tonsillectomy (which I can personally attest to as being the worst I've probably ever felt...it hurts to get your tonsils out!). Thanks, kid!

4. Who was your first roommate? Technically my older sister Aliese. My first roommate outside of my parents' home was Stephanie Robertson. We shared a bunk bed and a tiny room in which we weren't allowed to lick the walls (lead based paint, had to sign a waiver...seriously).

5. What was your first job? Lifeguard at GFFR & WJOP.

6. What was your first car? The Beast of Fury or Big Red...it's name changed. It was an '88 Oldsmobile 88. I adored it. No body else did. It was a boat but had the absolute most comfortable seats in the world. If I were homeless and had to live in a car I would choose this great. I seriously loved this piece of junk.

7. When did you go to your first funeral? I honestly don't know. We have a lot of funerals in my family. The first one I remember well was for my uncle Dennis who died quite young of brain cancer. I was 8. I know this wasn't the first though.

8. There wasn't a number 8 so Chelsea added her own and I shall add my own because I didn't want to answer hers! I shall change it to: First memory: My first memory is getting a shot. I was 2. My cousin was there. I tried to hide. It may be made up but I think it's legit.

9. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? Uh...I oringate in Kearns and we moved from there when I was 4 or 5. I moved from WJ to Logan when I was 18...and now I'm back.

10. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. England.

11. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? California. I was about 9. The way back was awesome because my cousins were also there. I like my cousins.

13. Where did you go for your first date and who was it with? My first date was with Riley Lovendale. Kara Willis said she'd come to my cabin with me if I'd double on a date with her and Paul Walker. I agreed and asked Riley. We saw Star Wars. It was fun. My parents were miffed that they didn't get to meet my first date because we (Kara and I) picked the other two up.

14. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I think with Megan, Kim, and Holly*. I might have snuck out when I was younger but I don't really remember. I was a junior in hs and we stuck out to toilet paper Claire's house...I think...

15. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? First best friend was Jonathan Broderick. He's coming up quite a lot. We were basically raised together. We have been friends on and off ever since. I try to keep in touch but it's barely successful.

16. Who was the first person to send you flowers? Maybe Adam. I feel like I remember a flower with a dance answer in high school but I don't remember who was involved and I don't even know if that counts. Adam the great gives me flowers on the rare occasion though...he's swell.

17. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Greaves 101 in Logan. The apartment was prison-esque and our entire floor (excluding the 5 or 6 of us) were computer science majors...yikes. It was totally fun though. Moving out was the best thing ever. The fun and independence and basically everything involved was simply amazing...and I'm back home.

18. This one was also missing from the list. Chelsea added this...I liked it ok so I kept it. The first time you failed a test? I think the first time I failed a test was in college...I don't remember ever failing a test or quiz previous to my first biology test my first year of college. I wasn't used to having to study for anything and the night before was my first kiss with Adam the great...not surprising I failed. The whole class was a bomb.

19. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman? I was a flower girl in my cousin Brenda's wedding when I was little but my first bridesmaid experience was in Brittany and Kody's wedding.

20. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Wish I was dead. I am NOT a morning person. I hit snooze on both alarms (yes, I need two because I often turn one off without knowing it...I'm a mess in the mornings) and eventually realize that I actually do need to wake up. Then I usually just dress, brush my teeth and leave...I'm junk, I know, but my classes start at 7:30 so I have to leave by 6:50...it's just not worth getting ready for...I shower and get ready after class and before work.

There you have it...waste a little time of your own now!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I am supremely offended....I was with you, megan, and Kim when we toilet papered Claire's house...I totally remember that, we tried to lie to your dad and he went out and felt the car and asked why the engine was warm if we hadnt snuck out...Jen...how could you

Unknown said...

Sorry, Holly. Of course you were there!

Leslie said...

You kissed Aaron on graduation night? YIKES

Anonymous said...

Oh HAAAAAY-

I miss you and luv you! I'm glad you're getting married to Adam. You two will make a good pair, not that you're not already. Make sure to send me a wedding invite and I will appear FO SHO.

So we're waiting in our rooms to go to a team meeting. We have two relays tomorrow and individual events start on Thursday. I'm swimming 1/2 BR and 50FR so wish me luck on that! I'm ready to swim fast fo sho!

ANYWAYZ.. have fun.. don't stress to much.. you'll be fine and you're wedding will turn out great.

Additionally, if jake is interested than I can talk to my coaches and esp. the sprint coach, who I mostly train with. If he and Jordan are friends than that will be good and if not will probably not too good but IDK. LOL.

TTYL ;)