Ok...this one came with a lot of babble I chose to ignore...if you're feeling some information deprivation go to Kelli's blog. This tag is pretty self navigated. Feel free to do it if you love movies (like I do) or if you're bored.
1. Robin Hood - I love socialist foxes. Adam sings the theme song phenominally well!
2. Polar Express - I watch this movie all the time. I seriously love it. The music makes Adam fall asleep so while we've watched it dozens of times together, he's never seen the whole thing..
I probably should never have seen this…
3. Burn After Reading - First, I think it's rated "R" (FYI: mormom's aught not watch rated R movies and I'm a mormon but I sometimes do watch rated R movies). Second, it sucked.
4. Curse of the Golden Flower - There's a chance it's called something different but I think I'm close on the title. Adam loves Kung Fu movies...I actually like them too...but this one was so long and boring and sucky.
Kids movies that rock
5. Little Rascals - I even quoted it recently on this blog.
6. I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown - ReRun is real cute.
Random Teen Movies
7. Juno - Is this considered a teen movie? Seriously hilarious. When it came out, a friend told me that Juno's odd way of speaking reminded him of me. I was honored. Seriously.
8. 10 Things I Hate About You - Poor Heath.
Be Glad This isn’t your Family
9. Hotel Rwanda - You know, since genocide is frightening.
10. Harry Potter - I couldn't think of anything...but his family would suck.
11. Life is Beautiful - You'll laugh. You'll cry. It's really good. I'll also give a shoutout to Hero and Seven Samurai. Akira Kirisawa (I didn't bother to look up the spelling) is apparently Adam's personal hero (false statement, said for exaggeration). Also, good Kung Fu is seriously awesome. Adam would probably also want to add the Thai movie with the elephants (I don't know the name) and I'll add the Russian one with the perverted old man and the little boy whose name starts with a K and is also the title of the film but I can't think of it.
Pre emptive this movie will probably be awful but I’ll like it anyways
12. Twilight - I second Kelli's choice. This movie will surely be horrible. It's look overly dramatic and their efforts at being dark just seem comical. It'll suck. I'll force Adam to see it with me. I'll probably love it. He'll definitely hate it.
I love movies...I think I want a more thorough movie tag to come my way to showcase my favs.. Feel free to movie it up!