Five things my [future] husband, Adam, loves:
- Sporting events (especially boxing)
- The great outdoors
- Entertainment (games, movies, etc.)
Five things on his to-do list:
- Find/buy a dwelling to live in
- Marry a really cool girl (me)
- Get a different job
- Find out why his truck is making that noise
- Train for the triathlon he wants to do
Five snacks he loves:
- Baked Goods (Brownie/Blondie Bites, Bagels, Raised Doughnut Holes, Panaderia!)
- Green Beans
- Ice Cream
- Sweet Potatoes
- Hot Chocolate
Five things you may not know about him:
- He knows EVERYTHING...seriously...Jeopardy?
- He is much stronger than he looks (quite a wirey fellow)
- He's very giving. He would probably let me have whatever I wanted if I asked...I wouldn't, don't worry.
- He's rarely sick and has never thrown up.
- He's never wet his pants or the bed post-diapers (his mom told me this and I'm sure he's thrilled I shared it...it is probably a rarity though).
Five places he has lived:
- West Jordan
- Soon Draper or South Jordan (with me!)
- I know there's more but I don't remember where...somewhere else in Juab county I believe.
Five quirky things about Adam:
- He likes to have a lot of toothbrushes and different kinds of deordorant at his disposal...apparently he's in to hygeine.
- He sleeps a lot.
- He doesn't like needles or snakes.
- He really likes scary movies...not just scary...horribly scary...apparently he's watched them since childhood and is now desensitized.
- He can beat anybody at mortal combat or street fighter...probably more stuff too.
Hurrah for Adam! Everyone can be tagged if they'd like to be.